Honda Power Equipment EU1000i
Farmington Valley Equipment Inc.
Honda Power Equipment
- 1000 watts, 120V
- Ideal for TV, lights, fans, small power tools and more
- Super quiet
- Less than 29 lbs!!
- Fuel efficient - up to 8.3 hrs on 0.6 gal of gas
- Inverter - stable power for computers and more
- Power for fans, TV, lights and small power tools and appliances: This popular model can operate a wide variety of small appliances. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation: So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU1000i operates at 53 to 59 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Lightweight and compact: Weighing only 29 pounds, the EU1000 is incredibly lightweight and portable.
- Fuel efficient - runs up to 8.3 hr on 0.6 gal. of fuel: Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU1000i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 3.8 to 8.3 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it great for overnight power.
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment: Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Double your power with parallel capability: Need more power? Add a second EU1000i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 2000 watts of power.
- 12v - 8.0A DC output: The EU1000 has a DC outlet for use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries. (Requires an optional charging cord.)
- Protected by Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Circuit protected: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- 2 year residential warranty
- Engine: Honda GXH50
- Displacement: 49.4 cc
- AC Output: 120V 1000W max. (8.3A) 900W rated (7.5A)
- Receptacles: 15A 125V Duplex
- DC Output: 12V, 96W (8A)
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.6 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 3.8 hrs. @ rated load, 8.3 hrs. @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.7 in. x 9.4 in. x 15.0 in.
- Noise Level: 59 dB(A) @ rated load 53dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Dry Weight: 28.7 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 2 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 1 Year
- Storage Cover
- DC Charging Cord
- Parallel Cables
- Tele-Light Kit
- Engine Type
- Honda GXH50
- 49.4 cc
- 17.7 in.
- 9.4 in.
- 15.0 in.
- 28.7 lb.
- AC Output
- 120V 1000W max. (8.3A) 900W rated (7.5A)
- DC Output
- 12V, 96W (8A)
- 15A 125V Duplex
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 0.6 gal.
- Noise Level
- 59 dB(A) @ rated load 53dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Run Time
- 3.8 hrs. @ rated load, 8.3 hrs. @ 1/4 load