Honda Power Equipment EB2000i
Farmington Valley Equipment Inc.
Honda Power Equipment
- 2000 watts, 120V
- Super quiet operation
- Long run time - up to 9.6 hrs on 1 gal of gas
- Lightweight - easy transport to and from the job
- OSHA worksite compliant - meets job site emission and safety requirements
- Inverter - stable power for sensitive equipment & electronics
- Portable power for your job site: The EB2000i can operate a wide variety of industrial appliances, making it perfect for portable use on any job site. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- GFCI Protection: The EB2000i has full GFCI protection.
- OSHA, LA-ETL, CARB, EPA Phase III and USDA Compliant: The EB2000i was designed to meet OSHA requirements, making it ideal for worksite applications.
- Rated #1 by construction and industrial users, year after year.: An independent survey of construction and industrial users has rated Honda the #1 generator 8 years in a row. Why? Our legendary reputation for performance, durability, and reliability.
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for sensitive equipment and electronics: Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Powerful, reliable GX engine: Legendary Honda commercial-grade GX engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged.
- Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation: So quiet, you can hardly hear it running. The EB2000i operates at 53 to 59 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation.
- Lightweight and compact: Weighing just 46 pounds, the EB2000i is incredibly lightweight and portable, thanks to Honda's inverter technology.
- Fuel efficient - runs up to 8.1 hrs on less than a gallon of fuel: Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EB2000i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 3.4 to 8.1 hours on a single tank, depending on the load.
- 3 year residential and commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Protected by Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Hour indicator for maintenance and service: A flashing light indicates the generator's hours, letting you know when it's time for service.
- Circuit protected: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Engine: Honda GX100
- Displacement: 98.5cc
- AC Output: 120V 2000W max. (16.7A) 1600W rated (13.3A)
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex
- DC Output: NA
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: .95 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 3.4 hrs @ rated load, 8.1 hrs @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.2 in. x 11.4 in. x 16.7 in.
- Noise Level: 59 dB(A) @ rated load 53dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Dry Weight: 46 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
- Skin-It Kit
- Handi Cart
- Storage Cover
- Anti-theft bracket
- Tele-Light Kit
- Engine Type
- Honda GX100
- 20.2 in.
- 11.4 in.
- 16.7 in.
- 46 lb.
- AC Output
- 120V 2000W max. (16.7A) 1600W rated (13.3A)
- 20A 125V Duplex
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- .95 gal.
- Noise Level
- 59 dB(A) @ rated load 53dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Run Time
- 3.4 hrs @ rated load, 8.1 hrs @ 1/4 load