2019 STIHL MM 56 C-E STIHL YARD BOSS®
This easy-to-use cultivator is a customizable multi-tasking tool equipped to meet your specific property needs.
The MM 56 C-E YARD BOSS® has everything you need and more in a multi-tasking tool. With
more power and fuel capacity than the previous model, the MM 56 C-E can help you finish a number
of tasks quickly and efficiently. It comes standard as a cultivator and is ideal for breaking up weeds
and hardened soil in flower beds or gardens. The MM 56 C-E also easily transitions to any of its eight
optional attachments to become a trimmer, edger, dethatcher, lawn aerator, and more, allowing you
to use the right tool for the right application with ease. The STIHL Easy2Start™ system provides a fast
and almost effortless start with a gentle pull of the cord, making managing your landscape a breeze.
When finished, the STIHL MM 56 C-E YARD BOSS® folds easily for compact storage and transport.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Compact Design: The folding handles and front hand grip make the YARD BOSS® compact and easy to transport and store.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine's compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Multi-Tasking Tool: Switch between any of the eight YARD BOSS® optional attachments quickly.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Protected Spark Plug Cover: The spark plug cap is integrated in the equipment's housing, so the spark plug remains protected while still being easy to change.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Purge Pump Primer: A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor when pushed, reducing the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operation.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.85 kW (1.14 bhp)
- Fuel Capacity: 340 cc (11.5 oz.)
- Tine Speed: 200 rpm
- Cultivating Width: 8.5 in.
- Pick Tine Diameter: 9.1 in.
- Weight*: 9.9 kg (21.8 lb.)
- Engine Displacement
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- 1.14 bhp (0.85 kW)
- 21.8 lb. (9.9 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 oz. (340 cc)