2019 STIHL HL 94 K (145°)
This extended reach hedge trimmer features a mid-sized length shaft, an adjustable cutting blade, a fuel-efficient engine and ECOSPEED throttle control.
With its articulating blade offering a cutting range of 145º in 13 locking positions, the HL 94 K (145º) extended reach hedge trimmer allows landscapers to precisely trim difficult angles of hedges. Built for professionals with easy maneuverability in mind, the HL 94 K (145º) has a lightweight gearbox and a powerful, low-emission engine to tackle tough jobs. This extended reach hedge trimmer also features the STIHL-exclusive ECOSPEED throttle set wheel for variable speed control, as well as an automatic choke lever which simplifies the starting procedure to just three quick steps. Finally, rubber control handles provide a comfortable grip, letting you cut with ease and confidence.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Double-Sided Blades: The dual-ground blade system provides a clean cut and is ideal for cutting through stronger, thicker branches.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Displacement: 24.1 cc (1.5 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.9 kW (1.2 bhp)
- Fuel Capacity: 540 cc (18.3 oz.)
- Blade Length: 60 cm (24 in.)
- Shaft Length: 106.7 cm (42 in.)
- Overall Length: 199 cm (78 in.)
- Cutting Attachment: 24 in / 145° head
- Weight*: 5.8 kg (12.8 lb.)
- 1.5 cu. in. (24.1 cc)
- Cutting Length
- 24 in. (60 cm)
- 12.8 lb. (5.8 kg)