2019 STIHL HL 94 K (0°)
This extended reach hedge trimmer features a short shaft, lightweight design, low-emission engine and ECOSPEED throttle control.
With a 40" shaft length and an array of professional features, the HL 94 K (0°) extended reach hedge trimmer is a must-have for landscapers who do hedge work for extended periods of time. Its fixed-angle trimming head delivers constant cutting power, while its reduced-weight gearbox is more comfortable to hold and easier to maneuver than previous models. The HL 94 K also features the STIHL-exclusive ECOSPEED throttle set wheel for variable speed control. This allows professionals to reduce unnecessary fuel consumption, keeping you working longer between fill-ups. Finally, rubber control handles provide a comfortable grip, letting you cut with confidence.
- Double-Sided Blades: The dual-ground blade system provides a clean cut and is ideal for cutting through stronger, thicker branches.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Displacement: 24.1 cc (1.5 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.9 kW (1.2 bhp)
- Fuel Capacity: 540 cc (18.3 oz.)
- Blade Length: 60 cm (24 in.)
- Shaft Length: 106.7 cm (42 in.)
- Overall Length: 202 cm (80 in.)
- Cutting Attachment: 24"/ 0° head
- Weight*: 5.5 kg (12.1 lb.)
- 1.5 cu. in. (24.1 cc)
- Cutting Length
- 24 in. (60 cm)
- 12.1 lb. (5.5 kg)