2019 STIHL HL 56 K (0°)
An extended length hedge trimmer with a convenient short shaft ideally suited for homeowner and entry-level landscaper use.
Maintain hard-to-reach hedges with the STIHL HL 56 K (0°) extended length hedge trimmer. Designed for homeowners and beginning landscapers, this extended length hedge trimmer has a 26-inch short-shaft which makes it easy to handle. With its advanced, low-emission, powerful two-stroke engine, the HL 56 K (0°) is fuel efficient for a lower cost of ownership over time. It features a lighter gearbox than previous models, shifting weight to the powerhead for better balance and maneuverability. The fixed-angle 0° blade allows users to trim hard-to-reach areas smoothly and precisely.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Common Features for Hedge Trimmers: View the features common to many STIHL hedge trimmers.
- Double-Sided Blades: The dual-ground blade system provides a clean cut and is ideal for cutting through stronger, thicker branches.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.07 bhp)
- Fuel Capacity: 340 cc (11.5 oz.)
- Blade Length: 50 cm (20 in.)
- Shaft Length: 76.0 cm (30 in.)
- Overall Length: 64 in.
- Cutting Attachment: 20"/ 0° head
- Weight*: 5.7 kg (12.6 lb.)
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- Cutting Length
- 20 in. (50 cm)
- 12.6 lb. (5.7 kg)