2019 John Deere 4052R
Call for Price
Farmington Valley Equipment Inc.
- Turbocharged diesel engine
- PowrReverser™ or eHydrostatic Transmission Options
- Cab or Open Station configurations
- Premium features: Hitch Assist, Aux Hitch Control, HST controls
- Attractive styling provides improved visibility and serviceability
- Save fuel, reduce noise, and increase engine life with the economy power take-off (PTO)
- Hitch assist, auxiliary 3-point hitch control, and optional iMatch™ Quick-Hitch for easy implement hookup
- PowrReverser™ transmission allows for clutchless direction changes
- Optional premium ComfortGard™ cab provides superior comfort and performance
- Excellent serviceability reduces operational costs and improves productivity
- Operator station is comfortable and convenient
- Built-in safety features for operator peace of mind
- Powerful Yanmar® diesel engine delivers plenty of power under heavy loads
- Maximize productivity with an eHydro™ transmission
- Family: EYDXL2.09TDA / FYDXL2.09TDA / GYDXL2.09TDA
- Manufacturer: Yanmar
- Engine model: 4TNV86CT-MJT
- Engine power (gross): 37.9 kW / 50.8 hp / PS at 2600 rpm / SAE J1995 rated power
- Power take-off (PTO) power: 31.4 kW / 42.2 hp / Per SAE J1995
- Rated engine speed: 2600 rpm
- Type: Diesel
- Injection pump type: High pressure common rail direct injection
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Emissions compliance: Final Tier 4
- Cylinders/displacement: 4 / 2.091 L / 4 / 127.6 cu in.
- Number of cylinders: Four
- Cylinder liners: Cast-in-block
- Bore and stroke: 86 x 90 mm / 3.4 x 3.54 in.
- Compression ratio: 19.1:1
- Lubrication: Pressurized
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Air cleaner: Dual element with electronic restriction indicator
- Engine torque at rated speed: 139 Nm / 102.5 lb.-ft
- Fuel tank capacity: Rollover protective structure (ROPS) - 49.2 L / 13 U.S. gal. / Cab - 52.2 L / 13.8 U.S. gal.
- Battery size: 770 CCA
- Alternator (12-V): 75 amp
- Starter size: 2 kW / 2.68 hp
- Type: High pressure common rail direct injection
- Standard transmission; forward/reverse: 12/12 PowrReverser transmission (PRT)
- Optional transmission; forward/reverse: 3/3 Hydrostatic transmission (HST)
- Left-hand reverser: Yes
- Final drive: Planetary
- Brakes: Multi-plate wet disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic power steering
- Clutch, wet/dry: Wet
- Clutch disk diameter wet clutch: 129 mm / 5.08 in.
- Axle capacity: Front / 1600 kg / 3528 lb. / Rear / 2400 kg / 5292 lb. / Mechanical front-wheel drive (MFWD) - 1.6 kg / 5.9 lb.
- Creeper: Standard - 4R
- Cruise control: Standard
- Differential lock: Yes
- Type: Open center
- Pump rated output: 60.2 L/min / 15.9 gpm
- Pump type: Dual gear
- Draft control sensing: Position control
- Remote control valves available: Up to five rear remotes
- Category: Category 1
- Lift capacity, 24-in. behind link arms: 1135 kg / 2500 lb.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- Standard: Rear - 540 rpm at 2600 rpm
- Optional: 540 rpm / 540E rpm
- Control: Independent
- Clutch: Wet disc
- Engagement method: Electro-hydraulic
- Crankcase with filter: 5.3 L / 1.4 qt
- Transmission and hydraulic system: 44 L / 12 gal.
- Type: Planetary
- Differential lock: Yes
- Rollover protective structure: Type / Foldable / Yes
- Platform - flat/straddle: Flat
- Gear shift location - console/floor: Left-hand side
- Compliance: OSHA, SAE, ASAE
- Visibility: 360 degree (angle)
- Air conditioning, temperature differential: 16.7 °C / 30 °F
- Doors: One
- Noise rating: 78 dBA
- Seat equipment: Air
- Wheelbase: 185.4 cm / 73 in.
- Front axle clearance: 39.6 cm / 15.6 in.
- Turning radius with brakes: 2.8 m / 9.19 ft
- Turning radius without brakes: 3.0 m / 9.84 ft
- Approximate shipping weight (open-station; cab): Open operator station (OOS) - 1710 kg / 3770 lb. / Cab - 2120 kg / 4675 lb.
- Front: Farm - 8-16 / Turf - 27x10.5-15 / R4 - 10-16.5
- Rear: Farm - 14.9-24 / Turf - 44x18-20 or 22.5LL-16.1 / R4 - 17.5Lx24
- Front tread range: 148.1 cm / 58.3 in.
- Rear tread spacing: 137.2 cm / 54 in.
NOTES:*Manufacturer's suggested price. Taxes, freight, setup, and delivery not included. Optional accessories and attachments not included. Equipment, models and prices may vary by dealer. Product options and accessories may not be available in all regions. The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower will be less. Offers valid in the United States. Prices in U.S. dollars.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 37.9 kW (50.8 hp)
- PTO HP
- 31.4 kW (42.2 hp)
- Rated RPM
- 2600 rpm
- Bore and Stroke
- 86 x 90 mm (3.4 x 3.54 in.)
- 185.4 cm (73 in.)
- OOS: 1710 kg (3770 lb.); Cab: 2120 kg (4675 lb.)
- Ground Clearance
- 39.6 cm (15.6 in.)
- Tire Size
- Front: Farm - 8-16 / Turf - 27x10.5-15 / R4 - 10-16.5; Rear: Farm - 14.9-24 (Turf - 44x18-20 or 22.5LL-16.1 (R4 - 17.5Lx24)
- Fuel System
- High pressure common rail direct injection
- Fuel Capacity
- ROPS: 49.2 L (13 U.S. gal.)
- 12/12 PowrReverser transmission (PRT)
- Multi-plate wet disc
- Open center