2018 John Deere TX 4x2
Call for Price
Farmington Valley Equipment Inc.
- Best in class work capability
- Wide stance for enhanced stability
- Best in class cargo box
- Features operating conveniences such as high-back seats, cup holders, 12-V outlet, glove box, and fuel gauge
- Precision-engineered drive system
- Durable deluxe cargo box
- Equipped with rear receiver hitch
- Stable design
- Automotive-type rack and pinion steering with fully independent, single A-arm suspension
- Powered by 15.5-hp*, 675-cc, V-twin, four-cycle, gas engine
- All-wheel hydraulic disc braking with dual master cylinder
- Type: 4-cycle gas
- Displacement: 675 cc; 41.2 cu in.
- Power: 11.6 kW; 15.5 hp
- Cooling system: Air
- Transmission: Continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- Final drive: Fully enclosed; oil bath
- Four wheel drive: No
- Traction assist: Mechanically Activated Differential Lock
- Descent control: No
- Maximum traveling speed: 0-32 forward km/h; 0-20 forward mph; 0-31.2 reverse km/h; 0-19.4 reverse mph
- Front: Independent spring over shock, single A-arm
- Rear: Semi-independent coil over shock (COS) system
- Type: All-wheel hydraulic disc
- Park brake: Rear mechanical disc, hand operated
- Front: Two 22x9.50-10, 4 PR,
- Dry weight: 1120 lb.
Dimensions / Capacities
- Wheelbase: 1955.8 mm; 77 in.
- Front tread centers: 1270 mm; 50 in.
- Rear tread centers: 1219.3 mm; 48 in.
- Height: 1108 mm; 43.6 in.
- Width: 1525 mm; 60 in.
- Length: 2.75 mm; 108.1 in.
- Ground clearance: 14.4 cm; 5.7 in.
- Fuel capacity: 5.0 gal.
- Cargo box dimensions: 1143 x 304.8 x 1320 mm; 45 x 12 x 52 in.
- Cargo box capacity: 272 kg; 600 lb.
- Payload capacity: 454 kg; 1000 lb.
- Towing capacity: 454 kg; 1000 lb.
- Hitch: Standard 2-in. receiver
- Color: Green/Yellow
- Power steering: No
- Battery: 340 Cold Cranking Amps @ -18C (0F)
- Alternator: 16.6 @ 3700 rpm (regulated) amp
- Instrumentation: Fuel Gauge, Hour Meter listed in the Sales Manual
- Storage: Cup Holders, Glove Box
- Seating: Bucket Seats
- Country of Manufacture: U.S.
NOTES:Manufacturer's suggested price in USD. MSRP may be different in California. Shown with optional equipment not included in the price. Attachments and implements sold separately. Taxes, destination charge, freight, setup, and delivery not included. Equipment, models, features, options, attachments and prices may vary by dealer. John Deere reserves the right to change specifications, model features, design, and price of the products described here without notice. Before operating or riding, always refer to the safety and operating information on the vehicle, and in the Operator's Manual. Actual vehicle top speed may vary based on belt wear, tire selection, vehicle weight, fuel condition, terrain and other environmental factors. The engine horsepower and torque information are provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower and torque will be less. Refer to the engine manufacturer's website for additional information.
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle gas
- 41.2 cu in. (675 cc)
- Front Suspension
- Independent spring over shock, single A-arm
- Front Brakes
- All-wheel hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Two 22x9.50-10, 4 PR,
- Rear Suspension
- Semi-independent coil over shock (COS) system
- Rear Brakes
- All-wheel hydraulic disc
- Ground Clearance
- 5.7 in. (14.4 cm)
- 77 in. (1955.8 mm)
- Box Capacity
- 600 lb. (272 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1000 lb. (454 kg)
- Dry Weight
- 1120 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.0 gal.
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT)