2018 BOSS 8' Steel Skid-Steer
Call for Price
BOSS Trip-Edge Snowplows are engineered to power through the heaviest snow and any obstacles that come with it. The extra-rigid moldboard and trip-edge technology ensure that only the cutting edge trips when you hit an obstacle, ensuring you won't lose the load you're pushing. Trip-Edge Snowplows feature four adjustable trip return springs, so you can customize the trip spring tension for the job at hand. Available in steel and stainless steel for skid steer applications, BOSS Trip-Edge Snowplows are built to BACK YOU UP.
- Specifications: 8'0" Steel
- Angle Cylinders: 1 ½" x 10" (4 cm x 25 cm)
- Attachment System: Universal tool carrier
- Base Angle: ½" x 6" x 3 ½" (1 cm x 15 cm x 9 cm)
- Blade Height: 31" (79 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 11-ga Steel
- Blade Width | Curb Guard Width*: 96" (244 cm)
- Cutting Edge: ½" x 6" (1.3 cm x 15 cm)
- Plow Shoes: Cast Iron
- Plowing Width @ 30° Angle: 83" (211 cm)
- Reinforcement Ribs: 6 vertical, 2 diagonal
- Trip-Edge Adjustable: Standard
- Trip Pivot Pin Diameter: 1" (3 cm)
- Trip Springs: 4
- Trip Spring Type: 3/8" (1 cm) hooked extension spring
- Weight: 829 lb (376 kg)
- Self Adjusting Hitch The blade automatically adjusts to negotiate any terrain.
- HARDOX Base Angle delivers outstanding resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Rugged Support Struts add structural strength, stability, and long-term reliability.
- Heavy-Duty Trip Springs are torture-tested on the toughest proving ground there is.
- Trip-Edge Design
- Adjustable Trip Springs
- Reinforced Moldboard
- Built-in Side-to-Side Float
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Blade Height
- 31 in. (79 cm)
- Blade Width
- 96 in. (244 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 83 in. (211 cm)
- 829 lb. (376 kg)