2018 BOSS 7'6" HTX Stainless
Call for Price
Our full line of HTX plows brings all the power and innovation to BOSS Straight-Blades to your light-duty truck. With today's contractor and homeowner in mind, BOSS has engineered the HTX line for today's lighter-duty and half-ton trucks by putting just the right amount of steel in exactly the right place for the best combination of strength and weight. The precisely crafted, ultra-efficient HTX line is built to handle the biggest of jobs. Because when you need to RESTORE ORDER with your lighter-duty truck, BOSS is always there to BACK YOU UP.
- Blade Width (Straight): 90" (229 cm)
- Plowing Width @ 30° Angle: 78" (198 cm)
- Blade Height: 26" (66 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 14-ga (.19 cm) Stainless Steel
- Cutting Edge: 3/8" x 6" (1 cm x 15 cm)
- Reinforcement Ribs: 6 vertical, 2 diagonal
- Plow Shoes: Optional
- Trip Springs: 2
- Angle Cylinders: 1 1/2" x 6 1/2" (4 cm x 17 cm)
- Lift Cylinder: 1 3/4" x 1 1/8" x 10" (5 cm x 3 cm x 25 cm)
- Shock Absorber: N/A
- Attachment System: SmartHitch 2
- Plow Weight*: 440 lb (200 kg)
- Plow Lights: SL3 L.E.D. with Ice Shield Technology
- Variety of Blade Materials choose from mild steel, stainless steel or poly.
- Reinforced Moldboard Diagonal cross-bracing and formed bottom channel increase blade rigidity.
- Full Moldboard Trip Design The entire blade trips forward when obstacles are encountered to protect the truck and plow from damage.
- Enclosed High-performance Hydraulic System delivers speed and reliability and is protected from the elements to prevent corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- SL3 L.E.D. with Ice Shield
- SmartHitch 2
- SmartTouch 2 Controller
- Enclosed Hydraulics
- Reinforced Moldboard
- Chainless Hydraulic Lift
- Full Moldboard Trip
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Blade Height
- 26 in. (66 cm)
- Blade Width
- 90 in. (229 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 3/8 in. x 6 in. (1 cm x 15 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 78 in. (198 cm)
- 440 lb. (200 kg)