2017 SnowEx SP-7550
If you’re looking to tackle big jobs with a 3/4-ton fleet, the V-Maxx™ SP-7550 is your spreader. Featuring a 1.5-cubic-yard capacity, the SP-7550 can spread virtually any combination of materials…effectively, reliably and accurately.
- Inverted “V" : Patented vibrating baffle configuration maximizes material flow.
- Auger Transmission : Direct drive transmission transfers power to the auger efficiently and effectively.
- Speed Control: Dual variable-speed digital control allows independent adjustment of spread pattern and material flow.
- Vibrator: Attached vibrator reduces material clumping for continuous material flow.
- Spinner Assembly: Quick-connect spinner drive assembly provides easy hitch access.
- Fitted Tarp: A tarp fitted to the spreader’s dimensions protects material from outside weather elements.
- Top Screen: A top screen effectively retains material while allowing visibility into the hopper.
- Lighting: Auxiliary LED brake light and work light offer better equipment visibility in dark or snowy conditions.
- Free Flow Kit: Allows adjustment of material flow to the auger to compensate for amount of moisture in the specific material and granular size (from coarse to fine).
- Express Mount: The Express Mount allows quick installation of the spreader in a truck bed.
- Empty Weight: 550 lb (249.5 kg)
- Overall Length: 89 1/2" (227.3 cm)
- Overall Height: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Overall Width: 49" (124.5 cm)
- Floor Length: 66" (167.6 cm)
- Floor Width: 44" (111.8 cm)
- Hopper Length: 78" (198.1 cm)
- Hopper Width: 49" (124.5 cm)
- Capacity (Volume): Struck 1.5 cu ydRounded 1.8 cu yd (Struck 1.2 cu mRounded 1.4 cu m)
- Capacity (Weight): 3,240 lb (1,469.6 kg)
- Spreading Width: Up to 40' (Up to 12.2 m)
- Speed Control: Digital, self-diagnosing dual variable-speed control
- Wiring Harness: Completely loomed with molded plugs
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Hopper: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly with integral vertical rib construction
- Motors: Dual, 12-volt DC motor mounted in weather resistant enclosure
- Spinner Drive Assembly: Compact, independent weather-tight patented motor transmission
- Spinner: 12" heavy-duty urethane spinner with integral hub assembly (30.5 cm heavy-duty urethane spinner with integral hub assembly)
- Auger Drive Assembly: Heavy-duty solid steel construction with maximum-torque motor transmission drive
- Auger: 5" heavy-duty variable pitch steel flighting (12.7 cm heavy-duty variable pitch steel flighting)
- Mounting: Positive locking mount with bolt-down kit and ratchet-strap assist
- Top Screen: 5/16" steel rod construction with grid pattern (0.8 cm steel rod construction with grid pattern)
- Cover: Fitted tarp
- Vibrator: Standard heavy-duty 12-volt DC
- Inverted: Patented vibrating inverted "V" to maximize material flow
- Brake Light: Yes
- Work Light: Yes
- 550 lb (249.5 kg)